Moving forward, I should probably finish the entire episode before I make predictions huh?! I knew as soon as I continued Ep 4 that I posted my previous RIAaction predictions prematurely, while some needed to be altered I decided I would just leave it as is cause… meh, so much work lol
Anyway, as cute and fluffy and immature as this drama was, I was completely floored with its blunt ending… and by blunt I mean blunt and fully rusted, like what kind of ending was that?!! What happened, it was cruising along, albeit a tad slowly, and then bam – Closing Credits! The heck!
I’m not sure what happened, although I could guess that as does some, if not most, Killed Kdrama Series, the ratings didnt suffice any further episodes being created, and thus here they leave us avid watchers – with more questions, which will most probably remain unanswered for all eternity (draaaamatic lol).
I still dislike the plastic surgery themed Kdramas, but although the storyline began as predictable as many other dramas, it had some very good quality gold nuggets along the way, like showcasing;
- that some guys prefer the more “chubby” girls (Sidenote: girlfriend was NOT chubby, she just wore very baggy clothes) and
- the abilitiy of students (and anyone really) to go against the grain and stand up for themselves and others,
- that not all mother in laws were complete meanies
- the very real issue of bullying, sexism and discrimination with some great examples of how to handle them.
- the art of loving yourself (excellent point)
- we all need a friend like Yoo Eun – that girl should’ve been in psychology not chemistry.
- we all need a friend like Hyun Jung – for a tiny little package, she packs a big bite – loyalty at its finest.
Still in shock at the ending though lol… anyway, why don’t see how I did with those premature predictions huh? Lol
- Kyung Seok & Woo Yeon are brothers
- Soo-a is another plastic queen
- Mi Rae, Woo Yeon & Kyung Seok love triangle
- Kyung Seok and Soo-A have history
- Love triangles everywhere
- Woo Yeon isnt as nice as he makes out to be
- What happened with Tae Hee and bf? Thats it – really?
- Who is Woo Yeon? Whats his back story?
- Why couldnt we see a birthday celebration for Kyung Seok with his fam?
- What was the point of Chon Woo? What is his relationship with Woo Yeon, what did Woo Yeon mean when he said he could destroy him if he released what he knew.
- Did Kyung Hee ever apologize to her Dad for being the undoing of his campaign – poor Dad. What was her punishment?
- Was there reconcilliation between Kyung Seok’s parents – its obvious Dad still loved Mum.
- Woo Yeon & Hyun Jung??????? Can it be??
- What does old Mi Rae look like?
- Was that a proposal?